We are looking for a freelancing artist working in Blender to assist in all matters 3D design for an upcoming project. Work is expected to being late 2021 or early 2022.
What we need
• Creation of high quality assets of varying types, including environment and terrain assets, using Blender and Unity
• Development and refinement of the project's general art style
Who we're looking for
• Previous experience of 3D design using Blender, preferably in a game development context
• An interest in having a lot of creative freedom, independent decisions and shares the studio's core values of equality and inclusivity
• Ability to regularly work from our office in Malmö, Sweden
• Previous experience working with Unity
Did you see the opportunity we've posted a few scrolls up? If anything catches your eye and you see yourself as someone for the job, make sure to let us know.
We can offer a work station at our office in central Malmö, complete with lots of plants, fresh beverages and VR racing equipment.
If you have any questions about any of the opportunities with us do not hesitate to contact us immediately.
We're always interested in hearing what you might be able to offer us, so that we potentially can tell you what we can offer in return. Don't be a stranger.
Alexander (not in the picture), Fredrik (left) and Olof (right)